Friday, 30 October 2015

A Modern Halloween Photobook

As promised from last week, this is the new modern Halloween Photobook called "Boo Book".
It has 10 double page spreads (20 pages) enough for a small printed photo-book from your favorite online book printer.

http://store.scrapgirls.com/JIFFY-Easy-Page-Album-Photobook-Boo-Book.html
JIFFY Easy Page Album: Boo Book


The set comes in PSD and PNG file formats and is available in 8.5 X 11 & 12 X 12 page sizes.
Just grab the templates, pop your photos in & clip them to the masks. Then add your text for a really fast keepsake of this years Halloween festivities.

JIFFY Easy Page Album: Boo Book
 






Grab this set this weekend at the intro price of $6.49 for all 10 double page spreads. 

JIFFY Easy Page Album: Boo Book


Be safe this weekend and have lots of fun! Lilly & Wesley have promised to save me some Reece's Peanut Butter Cups. Such little sweetie pies! I hope the chocolate doesn't turn white before I can get there!

XOX,

9 comments:

  1. I am trying to purchase for the sale price but in my cart it says 9.99 please help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chrissy, Check your email. I sent you a message.

      Delete
  2. Ohh Brandy thank you, I must be dense I can't find it..I checked my gmail I don't see it, checked my spam folder as well..where did you send it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The email linked here is the sbc one. But no matter... use the code BOOBOOK for the 12x12 and BOOBOOK2 for the 8.5X11. It's only good for today but I hope that helps! Anyone else seeing this today can use the same code. Enjoy!

      Delete
  3. ahhh ok, I see the mix up I don't use sbc anymore forgot to change it on file, thank you for letting me know so I can fix it and Thank you for the code :) :) thank you very much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandy, I have just one question. What would I use for a front cover and back cover just like the covers you used. Ok that's all I need to ask I will be using Shutterfly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I would.... then maybe for the back a fun photo or just black with a note that you made the book at the bottom.

      Delete