Thursday, 9 April 2015

Quick Layouts for your Easter Photos

Hello scrapbooking friends. This week I made a set of (5) pre-made layouts for your Easter photos. These were made from the Easter Collection "Easter Sunday". The reason I created these is that there are lots of people who are super busy and just need something fast and easy for their scrap & photo books. My sister Jessica reminds me of this all the time. Lucky for her, all she has to do is give me the photos...LOL

The last book she got at Christmas, she told me she never made it entirely into the house. She flopped down on the floor in the entry and squealed like a 6 yr old, cried & laughed looking through the scrapbook. Now that visual alone is well worth all the time & effort put into making all the pages. I love my baby sister ;) OK enough about moi... here's the Album Pages...

http://store.scrapgirls.com/jiffy-easy-page-album-easter-sunday-p32014.php
JIFFY Easy Page Album: Easter Sunday
http://store.scrapgirls.com/jiffy-easy-page-album-easter-sunday-p32014.php

These some in handy PSD layered files for Photoshop users, and drag & drop PNG files for those of you who user other types of imaging programs. All you do is clip your own photo to the masks, change the text and you are finished! Also you can move things around to create your own versions of these layouts.

Here are some samples of my finished layouts....

http://store.scrapgirls.com/jiffy-easy-page-album-easter-sunday-p32014.php

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! I'm headed back to my design work. I'm trying to put together a birthday collection for adults, well, we'll see how that goes! Until next time...
X's & O's


No comments:

Post a Comment