Wednesday, 21 January 2015

2014 Customer Favorites + SG Free Goodies


It's nice to reflect on the past year. I like to go back and see what the favorites were from YOU! This helps me understand a little more about the things you like in digital scrapbooking kits and helps me plan for the next year. It's fun to see because sometimes my favorites don't match yours.

These are the top 5 collections for last year.

#5 Asian Beauty Collection
#4 Rustic Wedding Collection
#3 Madison County Collection
#2 Botanical Collection
And #1 for 2014 Travel Journal Collection

Interesting because there isn't one bright set in the top 5. I guess you are telling me this is what you prefer or at least from me in the past year. ;) Dang... and I just released Bold & Beautiful...LOL

What is my favorite from last year you ask? Well... ahem.. thanks for asking, LOL... I'll tell you.
My fav digi collection from last year was....

A La Mode Collection
What can I say..... I love me some pink! Plus I have a special affection for the lemon/peach tree vintage pattern.

These are the top 5 single item kits for last year.



#5 ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Rustic

#4 ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Lighting Effects 3 Biggie

#3 ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Gold 8501

#2 ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Torn Paper Masks 2

#1 ScrapSimple Alpha Templates: Embroidery


BTW... don't miss the little freebies over at Scrap Girls today....

http://store.scrapgirls.com/blog-special-bundle-p30846.php
Free Goodies
The 2 papers are mine and coordinate with the Plumeria Collection, the crocheted flower was designed by Jan Ransley and goes with her darling Bluebell Wood Collection & the family frame is by Jacqui Smith for her Brush Set: Framed Right Now Biggie .

http://store.scrapgirls.com/tuesday-freebie-p30715.php
Free Goodies
Melissa Renfro also has a very versatile stripe paper for free that goes with this months Club Kit Just The Beginning Collection.

These little free items won't stay there long, so grab em while they are available!

Well thanks for taking a trip down 2014's memory lane with me. Thank you all soooo very much for supporting me and continuing to buy my products. I hope to give you some new fun things to play with in digital scrapbooking & photo books for 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment