Friday, 10 October 2014

Halloween Collection 2014

It is certainly that time of year again..yes Halloween is coming! Do you like the scary stuff? I have to admit I'm not into the really scary Halloween things. I prefer the "happy" part of "Happy Halloween". Maybe it is because the kids in my family are still little, OK really that's not it, I can't blame it on the little ones... I'm just a scaredy cat! LOL

This week I have a few Halloween goodies for you. I hope that they will be able to help you with your halloween photos and party invites.

Digital Scrapbooking Halloween Kit
 The Bewitched 2 digital scrapbooking collection is all about one of our all-time favorite holidays... Halloween!

Digital Scrapbooking Halloween KitDigital Scrapbooking Halloween Kit

Digital Scrapbooking Halloween Kit

Digital Scrapbooking Halloween Kit


Digital Scrapbooking Halloween Kit 
The Halloween Quotes word art mini digital scrapbooking set is all about one of our all-time favorite holidays... Halloween!

This set includes (7) Halloween quotes that come in colored PNG files as well as a Photoshop Brush Set (ABR File).

**These quotes are part of the Value Pack: Bewitched 2 and/or coordinate with the Bewitched 2 Collection Biggie if you would like to purchase them separately.

Digital Scrapbooking Halloween Kit
The Bewitched 2 digital scrapbooking collection, grouped together to save you money,  is all about one of our all-time favorite holidays... Halloween!

The special grouping includes digital scrapbooking papers, embellishments, fun word art, a brush set & lots of candy!

Digital Scrapbooking Halloween Layout

Digital Scrapbooking Halloween Layout

Digital Scrapbooking Halloween Layout

Halloween Invitation

Digital Scrapbooking Halloween Layout

Digital Scrapbooking Halloween Layout

If you are looking for Halloween Layout Ideas, I've added a special page to my website: Scrapbooks from the Heart. You can click the image below to see all of my Halloween products and lots of layouts!

http://www.brandymurry.com/#!halloween-digital-scrapbooking/c1179
So that is all for today, I hope you have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment