Saturday, 4 October 2014

Celebrating 7 Years at Scrap Girls

Wow I can't believe 7 years has passed so quickly! I went back a couple of weeks ago and took a look at my first collection for Scrap Girls, I was so excited....Want to see it? It has since retired, but I can see the journey. I remember I used to want to put ribbon on everything...lol Now I keep the ribbons separate most of the time and let you decide where they go.

The concept was replaced in 2013 with Dinner Party, there is a big difference, ahem....especially in the quality.

Even today, Dinner Party is one of my personal favorites. The look in my layouts as also changed so much. Do you go back and look at your first layouts? You should, it can really make you feel good about all you have learned.

I am so happy to be with the Scrap Girls team and the customers are the best.  Thank you all so much for staying with me through the years.

Here is another layout that will show you what kind of time has past....

My niece and nephew were born in 2008 & this layout shows them from 2008 to 2012 and how they have grown up at Scrap Girls. Today they are even bigger of course and have been my little layout models for some time. They are a great inspiration for many of my kits.

OK on to new stuff!


This week I have a JIFFY Album. I know you are thinking... what in the heck is a JIFFY Album? Well... it's 5 pre-made layouts in layers that you can use as is or move around to customize. This set is for all those lovely digital art pieces you have made and want to show off.

http://store.scrapgirls.com/jiffy-easy-page-album-sketch-books-p31375.php
Sketch Books JIFFY Album
 Use them to clip existing layouts, sketches, digital paintings or even just journaling. Here are some layout samples:

Digital Painting of Lilly by Brandy Murry

Sketch by Muhammad Ajwad on Flicker Layout by Me.

Sketch of Wesley by Brandy Murry

Layout clipped to the Sketchbook

This shows off the amazing skills of my 14 yr old niece Emily.
There is also a sale going on on my products until midnight tonight, get 30% off all of my store, plus pick up a free customizable card set free with any purchase!

http://store.scrapgirls.com/v85.php
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment