Sunday, 23 March 2014

Breaking Down the Layout 5: Sketching a Portrait with Ultimate Artist

Today I have a new Breaking Down the Layout Video Tutorial. Thank you Sandy Mars for the request. I hope it helps get you in the artsy mood.

Skill Level: Intermediate
You must have a basic understanding of Photoshop, using brushes and blending modes.

This layout was a sample for the Brush Set: Sketch Alpha Biggie I released a couple of weeks back.


You can see this video as well as other Breaking Down the Layout videos on my YouTube Channel
Brandy Murry or find Video Tutorials in the labels located on the right side of this blog. You may need to scroll down. You can also preview it below:


Products used in the tutorial:
Action Pack: Ultimate Artist (Sketch)
Brush Set: Sketch Alpha Biggie (Emily Title)
Madison County Collection Biggie (Paper & Tape)
Classmates Embellishment Biggie (Pencil & Ribbon)

I hope you enjoy it, thanks again Sandy for the request. If you ever see a layout of mine you would like broken down, just make a comment on it or send me an email at brandym.scrapgirls@gamil.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment