Thursday, 24 October 2013

New Heritage Collection

This set is a late replacement for the old Yesteryear Collection that was retired. So many of us are trying to get those old paper photobooks and scrapbooks in order. I hope this can help.

Heritage Collection Biggie
It has lots of fun things in it, I especially like the Family Tree Papers (3 colors)  and coordinating frames. You can do all photos, just banners or a combination and move them around to fit "your" family tree.

There is also an Add-On Paper Mini with some specialty papers.

Heritage Paper Mini
This set holds the extra papers I had left over. I didn't have enough room for the red papers in the kit so I just made this a separate set. There are 6 backgrounds in this including a fun large 1/2 book.

Click on any image to be taken to the Scrap Girls Shop where you can see all the details on these layouts as well as the products used.






I am so late getting to work on any Halloween stuff and I LOVE it. I'm going to try and get something out, even if it's just a little thing. The time just flew by ...yes this is my life.

Have a good day!


8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. What a beautiful kit. The layouts are so awesome. I would love to see a "Breaking Down the Layout" for the "Grandpa Hester" layout. How on earth did you magnify within the image. Too, too cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, that is an excellent idea Miss Jo! I think I will do that. Thank you for the idea. You rock ;)

      Delete
  2. Another superb collection!! You are so talented! I can't resist this one either. Will work well with Our Gene Pool Family History project.
    A request for your "list" Could you please devote one to pets, or just dogs? I'm a new puppy parent of an adorable 4 mo old Golden Doodle. Only 2 older SG kits found. (which I purchased).....but they don't have that special Brandy touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Genee! Thank you so much. I am thrilled you l,like it. You aren't the only one who has requested a dog collection. I am keeping an eye for some inspiration. I will put it on my to do list though. I just need to get through all the holidays. They come so fast!

      Delete
  3. Will this turn into a Value Collection?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy,
      Thank you for asking. Probably not this year. We have to have 3 items at least to make a Value Pack & I didn't have time to get something else together. I always release that all together if I'm going to so no one misses out on the package deal.
      With the sale going on a Scrap Girls right now, the 2 pieces are actually less than they would be in a value pack so at least that is good! ;)

      Delete
    2. Thanks,

      I am off to buy, I love your kits but I need to do some more pages with them.

      I did use your La Di Da collection for an album and it came out beautiful.

      Delete
    3. I always love to hear you were pleased with something you created. Have fun!

      Delete