Friday, 16 August 2013

Nassau Beach Collection & Dramatically Lifted Photos

This week I have a new Beach Collection called "Nassau". I've spent many vacations of my life near Amelia Island, Florida and that is where the name originated.  Plus... the name has ties to the royal family in The Netherlands. When I read about it on Wikipedia, I thought, who knew?

Nassau Collection Biggie
Click HERE to see all the parts of this collection in the Scrap Girls Boutique. One of my favorite things in this kit besides the papers is the Rattan Alpha Set, it goes well with so many summer things, from modern to shabby.

The color palette was inspired by HGTV's Design Star and One Kings Road. It reminded me of the brightly decorated homes of the beach and I thought the bold patterns were something different than I have done in the past with beach kits. See below for the frame I used (above) It's new this week too along with 8 other cool lifted frames with gradient shadows.


ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Dramatically Lifted Photos

I've been needing to make these for awhile. I always see them on web pages as headers and such and I really enjoyed making them with gradient shadows as opposed to an overall shadow.

These are also available for Commercial Use. You can find that option HERE:
Scrap Simple Embellishment Templates: Dramatically Lifted Photos – Commercial License


 The set comes as PSD files and PNG files (3 layers: the Frame, the Photo mask & the Shadows are all separate pieces.)


Click on any of the images to be taken to the store to see them a little closer or to see the list of all the products used to make them. The lists are complete with links, making it easy for you to find the items.



 
 
Add caption

Here you can see the alpha from the Miami Beach layout blown up.




I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. It's about to rain here and I fancy myself a nice cuppa coffee while listening to it.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment