Friday, 2 August 2013

Free "Scrapbook" Word Art

I'm trying to stay cool. It's so HOT here today in the Netherlands. I had to put the floor fan on top of my desk so it would blow right on me. ;) I know I will be fine once I cool off.  


This "Scrapbook" Title will help you get started with the front page of your scrapbooks. Because it is quite versatile, you can dress it up to match any themed book.  It coordinates with Brandy Murry's Petals Collection, where you will find many more lifted titles.  It comes with and without the lifted shadow.

 It's free for a few days over at Scrap Girls you can find it here: Petals Special. Or by clicking on the image above. 

It will only be there for a couple of days, so if this link no longer works...it's gone. 
This freebie has expired! Sorry ;(

Here's a sample of an idea for a scrapbook cover:


I hope you have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment