Wednesday, 5 June 2013

"Love Struck" 19 Hearts Freebie

Just a heads up that there is a gold "Love Struck" digital scrapbooking word art freebie in the boutique today. It's only there for a few days so grab it while you can! (Click any of the images below).
This freebie has expired! Sorry ;(







This "Love Struck" metallic gold word art coordinates with thes 19 Hearts Word Art Mini & the 19 Hearts collection of products.




If you like it and want more words, you can get the Word Art Mini in the boutique by clicking the image below:




I'm still working on the baby collection and hope to have it ready next week. So far I haven't heard if I passed the first Dutch exam, but the last three are scheduled for the the end of June. I can't believe it has already been 7.5 months of school. I really have enjoyed it and I'm going to miss it.

OK I am babbling now ;) enjoy the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment