Saturday, 22 June 2013

Baby Shower Invitation Templates

The Hello Baby 5x7 Shower Invitations are more than just invites. They come in PSD & PNG formats so you can change the colors, some of the text & backgrounds. Essentially, you can even change some of them to other types of Invitations.

The "Baby Boy" or "Baby Girl" themes you see come in both genders, so if you see Baby Boy and Blue, know that there is also a Pink version for those expecting precious pink bundles.  Also included is a font guide, a list of fonts used so you can add them to your computer without having to substitute.
(All of them free for personal use)

Here are a few close up...My favorite is the chalkboard invite:



 


So tomorrow Jeroen & I are headed off on vacation. I finished my final Dutch exams and now just await my fate...lol. You know I'll let you know how it goes. It was not easy. ;)

Have a great week! I'll be back in July.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment