Monday, 6 May 2013

Vote & Win a Collection

I have been asked many times about my ever-changing blog titles. I change them for something new, to give some ideas for scrapbook page titles and because I like things to match. Recently someone asked if I had a gallery of all the past titles. I didn't, but I do now! You can see them on my Facebook Page.

Since I did that,  I thought we might have some fun & let you choose your favorite to win a Collection Biggie. (Any, not just the title you chose) Plus maybe I can get my likes up a little bit? You are not obligated to do that, but thank you very much if you have the time.



 

If you don't have Facebook, you can post a comment to this blog post and I will enter your name into the group. Scrap Girls Product Designers & Management are not eligible, but all other staff members are welcome.

Have fun & I hope you win!


No comments:

Post a Comment