Thursday, 9 May 2013

Merrick Collection

I'm sliding onto home on this one for Mother's Day. It's a favorite of mine. I love black and cream plus accent colors and this collection is accented in shades of rose and tan. Merrick was the name of a character in a book & I have always loved the name. It nods a touch to the Victorian era, with a more modern approach. Definitely feminine! I hope you enjoy it.



Merrick Collection Biggie






 



"Andi" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry

"You Know..." digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry
 
"Sweet Addison" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry

"My Dutch Mom" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry

"Pleased" digital scrapbooking layout by Joyce Schardt

"Precious" digital scrapbooking layout by Anja De Dobbelaere

"Julie & Mark" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry

Click on any of the images to be taken to the store to see them a little closer or to see the list of all the products used to make them. The lists are complete with links, making it easy for you to find the items.
 Have a lovely weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Love your new collection Merrick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Victoria. You know this collection was first named "Victoria" when it was being created. Then I found out that name was already taken so I had to change it. ;)

      It would have had your name, so I am really glad you like it.

      Delete