Thursday, 30 May 2013

Chambray: A New Summer Digital Scrapbooking Collection

Today I had my first Dutch exam. Fingers crossed it went well, but we shall see. I am hoping for the best. Meanwhile, I was able to put together my first summer collection. Good for guys and gals, kids and adults. It's called Chambray because the first paper was a light denim. Wonderful for those barefoot days (I keep hoping for them here, it's still slightly cold). So here it is.....


Chambray Digital Scrapbooking Collection Biggie
 
 
Chambray Digital Scrapbooking Alpha & Word Art

Chambray Digital Scrapbooking Embellishment Biggie

Chambray Digital Scrapbooking Paper Biggie

Chambray Digital Scrapbooking Paper Samples
 

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Grungalicious Distress Biggie




(All layouts by me, click image to see the supply lists in the Boutique)
 






What's coming up? Well I think it is time to replace Baby Chronicles with a new baby collection. That one was done a loooong time ago. So look for a new baby collection coming soon. Until next time... een fijne dag!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment