Friday, 12 April 2013

Good Basics Every Scrapbooker Can Use

Hi all! Or shall I say "Hallo allemaal!" (I need to practice my Dutch..lol) This week I am in between collections and thought I would add some of the things I've made for my own stash of goodies. Things that are a must have for me.

Brush Set: Erosion Biggie

The brush set was used in several collections, but mostly Petals. I really like this set a lot because it makes a great blender or eraser. I think I will find myself using this one as much as I do the dynamic background blenders.
 


I found myself using it in the erase mode mostly so that my photos blended into the layouts. See above the effect. They are also great for highlighting your journaling.


This set also come in a Commercial Version.

19 Hearts Alpha: Gold


The gold alpha I made in February for 19 Hearts and have just been so busy, I didn't get it out. Thankfully Joyce Schardt jumped in to help with the layouts & did a great job! (see her layouts below) She always bring a fresh perspective.
  
"Patience" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry
"Waiting on Springtime" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry
"Marvelous" digital scrapbooking layout by Joyce Schardt
"Erin & Nate" digital scrapbooking layout by Joyce Schardt
"Helping in the Garden" digital scrapbooking layout by Joyce Schardt


Click on any of the images to be taken to the store to see them a little closer or to see the list of all the products used to make them. The lists are complete with links, making it easy for you to find the items.

We are supposed to have a beautiful Sunday this weekend with lots of warm sun, I am looking forward to it! I hope you have a nice one too!




No comments:

Post a Comment