Thursday, 25 April 2013

Frame Groups are back for Spring!

Frame Groups are back for Spring! As a follow up to the popular original Frame Group Embellishments, I hope you will also love the new set in soft spring colors.


You can twist, turn and duplicate these frames for many options. The set comes in 4 different spring colors: White, Yellow, Blue & Green. Packaged in PSD and PNG formats, the set also includes masks for mats and photos.
 
Frame Groups 2 Embellishments

Sample Layouts

"Family" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry
"Family" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry
"Family" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry
"Wedding" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry

See also the original set: Frame Groups Embellishments

Frame Groups Embellishments
"Together" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry
"Wes" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry
Click on any of the images to be taken to the store to see them a little closer or to see the list of all the products used to make them. The lists are complete with links, making it easy for you to find the items.

That is all I have for now. A few more weeks of school and I am beck designing full time. I can't even remember what that is like! But I know I am looking forward to it.  Have a great week & I hope you get some warm sun!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment