Friday, 5 April 2013

An Artsy Spring Collection

Well, I am here in the Netherlands still hoping for spring. We are still having snow flurries even as we see the snowdrops and hyacinth trying desperately to peep out of the ground. Doing this collection gave me hope..LOL

 

The Petals Collection is a whimsical spring artsy collection for your scrapbooks & art journals.

Watch the sample layouts come to life in this video preview. (If you are reading this via our newsletter then click here to see it on YouTube)



Petals Collection Biggie
Petals Alpha & Word Art (Only with the Collection Biggie)

Petals Embellishment Biggie

Petals Paper Details

Petals Paper Biggie


Shabby Photograph Embellishments


Easily give vintage styling to your pictures with this set of 5 Shabby Photographs. The set comes in PSD & PNG formats. All you do is clip your image to the mask and see the transformation!

Commercial License for this product is available by clicking HERE.
Petal Scraps Embellishments
The blended edges of these 6 image scraps are perfect for adding a spot of color to your layouts or art journals. Slide them under clusters or use them to clip other papers and photos on for a completely different use. They coordinate beautifully with the Petals Collection of products.

Value Pack: Petals

 Packaged together to save you money, this Petals Value Pack includes: Petals Collection Biggie, Shabby Photographs Embellishment  Mini & Petal Scraps Embellishment Mini.

"Best Things" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry

"5 Beautiful Things" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry
"5 Beautiful Things" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry
"5 Beautiful Things" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry
"Lovely Lilly" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry

"Springtime" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry
"Beautiful " digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry
"Say Cheese" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry
"Seven Wonders" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry
"Pure Innocence" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry.
Click on any of the images to be taken to the store to see them a little closer or to see the list of all the products used to make them. The lists are complete with links, making it easy for you to find the items.

PS...I found Ranch Dressing here! I almost danced down the grocery aisle! OK.... I did cabbage patch a little to myself. If you don't know what the "cabbage patch" is, then you are too young! ;)

 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful kit, as always. Soft and ethereal... Good news on the ranch dip! You might find a simple recipe on Pintrest, too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb! I never thought of looking for a recipe for it. I would think that would be some well guarded secret by Hidden Valley...LOL.

      Good Idea! Now if I can just find the recipe for Maple Syrup. ;)

      Delete
  2. another amazing beautiful wonderful collection with soooo many amazing inspirational layouts... i just want to be brandy when i grow up!

    and as for maple syrup recipe....you get on a plane, come to my house and i tap some trees for you ...or take you to vt and go to a maple sugar house...if that recipe doesnt work for you, send me your address and i will get you some real vermont maple syrup and ship it to you ...is that allowable?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo I am so tempted. I can find it here, but it is really expensive for syrup. Like $30 a bottle. Not that that would break me, but I just have a really hard time paying $30 for syrup I can buy at home for $4. I could smack myself for not bringing some from when I was at home at Christmas. Probably by the time you shipped it here, it would end up costing about that much. Hey maybe I could ask for it for a birthday gift.

      I like the idea of tapping trees with you. A true scrap moment my friend!

      Delete