Thursday, 21 February 2013

Breaking Down the Layout 2

Creating a Portrait with Word Brushes Tutorial by Brandy Murry using Photoshop CS6 (steps can be used in Photoshop CS Versions & Photoshop Elements 11) 

Skill Level: Intermediate


Click Image to view on YouTube
Last week I mentioned that I would be doing a tutorial on the portrait layout I made of Lilly with the brushes from 19 Hearts.  So....last night Jeroen had a volleyball game & I had some quiet time in the evening. I figured it was a good opportunity to sit down and break down this layout for you.

I hope you enjoy!



This tutorial uses the following products:

"Lilly Made of Love" digital scrapbooking layout above by Brandy Murry includes the following products:
That is all for this week. I am working on a new collection and hope to have it out soon. Have a great weekend!

PS....They won the volleyball game!



2 comments:

  1. It got my attention. I'm playing with it .. first thing saturday morning. Can't wait to see what Bailey looks like. Thanks Brandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome... I hope you post it somewhere!

      Delete