Friday, 18 January 2013

Painted Digital Scrapbooking Backgrounds

This came about while I was fiddling around with the Silhouette Action that come out last week. I wanted some color behind (or clipped to) the silhouettes, but the pretty patterns were really fighting the overall balance of my layouts. I loved using a solid color or texture, but sometimes I wanted more color. So I started playing around with painting some papers so that I could have multiple colors and still focus on my image.


Different Strokes Paper kit is a unique set of painted digital scrapbooking papers that were made especially for use with ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Silhouettes, but are wonderful to overlay on fonts, your paper & embellishment templates or anytime you need to add a pop of color to your layouts.

This set includes 10 painted papers in 12 x 12 format.


Here are some samples using these papers over ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates:

Using the Purple and Greens

Using the Red, Green & Yellows

These samples use the following products:
The Leaf is from the Kensington Collection Biggie
Try It was made with the "Angelic War" font




 


 Make Scrapbook Cover or Portraits to hang in your home.
In this sample the paper was used behind the silhouette.
Photo courtesy of Sara Lee Fotografie





In these samples I clipped  the papers to silhouettes I made with 

Click on any of the images to be taken to the store to see them a little closer or to see the list of all the products used to make them. The lists are complete with links, making it easy for you to find the items.

I hope you get a lot of uses out of them. Until next time...have a great weekend!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment