Friday, 9 November 2012

Toile Digital Scrapbooking Paper Templates


These are a long time in coming. I started them over a year ago and just never got a chance to finish.  Last month I got a little gentle nudge from our Scrap Girls Editor out in Texas and I know all too well not to "Mess with Texas"! (smile)

Anyway...it gave me push I needed to finish these up. Thanks Cindy!

ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Toile Biggie

9 digital scrapbooking toile patterns in transparent PNG format. These make beautiful heritage and baby pages as well as adding a sophisticated touch to your hybrid craft projects.

This set includes 12x12 patterns of the following:
  • 1 Baby
  • 3 Children
  • 1 Floral
  • 1 Traditional French Pasture
  • 1 Farm-Life
  • 1 Country
  • 1 Winter Sledding
Commercial License available for this product HERE.
ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Toile Biggie SAMPLES
 Layout Ideas

"Everyday Moments" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry.
"Prinses Mara" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry.

 Thank you to all of you asking how my Dutch classes are going. They are coming along, but I have a LONG way to go. So until next time..

Tot zeins!



No comments:

Post a Comment