Friday, 26 October 2012

Halloween Borders

I wanted to get just a little bit of Halloween stuff in for you this week. Some of you know and others probably don't, but I am finally taking my Dutch language classes. It has been taking up a lot of my time, but I know it will be worth it and I hope within the year I will be able to carry on a full conversation in Dutch rather than just point and say dutch words...LOL.  



Halloween Border Digital Scrapbooking Embellishments
This week I have a set of fun Halloween Borders/WordArt/Embellishments all of them really help to make quick layouts. I needed some to quickly scrap some great photos Jeroen took of the twins last year during our visit home to Georgia.  It was Jeroen's first Halloween "American Style" and I think he was really amazed at how far our some of our fellow American's go in decorating for Halloween. Honestly I am not sure who had more fun, the twins or him.

 

This costume border comes as "Costume" & "Costumes"  in case you have more than one little ghoul. This photo turned out great because Jeroen got down at ground level with his camera. Try it when you are taking pictures of the kids you can get a really fun perspective.

 

I took only the back  layer of one of the Grunge Block Album layouts eliminating all the rest of the layers for a quick blender. I just added the Title from this weeks Halloween Borders and added some journaling. In all it took less than half an hour and most of that was figuring out what to write.


Borders Up Close
 
 This set coordinates with the Hallow's Eve Collection of products.

Hallow's Eve Digital Scrapbooking Collection Biggie
 
Just click on any of the images to be taken to the Boutique at Scrap Girls. There you will find details on the product as well as a product list of everything used to make the layout samples.


Have a wonderful weekend!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment