Thursday, 26 July 2012

Cottage Rose Collection PLUS Exclusive Blog Freebie

Cottage Rose Digital Scrapbooking Collection
So did you think I ran away?
Well actually I did for a couple of weeks. Jeroen and I went to the beautiful country of Iceland on vacation. What a gorgeous place! We were very lucky to see all the birds (with babies), geysers, whales and of course a visit to the famous Blue Lagoon Spa, what a treat! So now I am back, relaxed, energized & ready to get back to work. 

I hope you like the new collection, it was inspired by one of my many coffee cups. This one by Dutch Designer PIP is one of my favorites.
It is a little bit shabby with a garden theme, but I like to call it "Hip Vintage Garden Chic".(that was too long for a name) The Cottage Rose Collection is summertime fresh and perfect for your summer digital scrapbooking layouts.

So on to the new collection....(don't forget to grab the freebie at the bottom of this post)







Check out the 2 Minute video preview. I love the song "I Just Know It" by Troy Kline, this was the vibe in my head while designing it.


All of these items are included in the 
Collection Biggie you see above.
Cottage Rose Alpha & Word Art (Available Only with the Collection)

Cottage Rose Digital Scrapbooking Embellishments
Cottage Rose Digital Scrapbooking Paper Biggie

Cottage Rose Paper Details


Cottage Rose Digital Scrapbooking Alpha Biggie
 OK so I went a little crazy with the alpha sets, but I do love the look of a mixed alpha in a title, I couldn't resist!

Cottage Rose Digital Scrapbooking Paper 2

Cottage Rose Digital Scrapbooking Value Pack

Digital Recipe Card by Brandy Murry

This was my favorite layouts, it has really inspired me to make a family cookbook, so maybe you will see that coming soon.

“Q&A” digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry
Jessica & I thought it would be fun to ask the kids a few questions and see what their answers would be, then every year ask them the same questions and see how they change.
I still love Mac & Cheese...lol

Make 8.5 x 11 Pages and Hybrid Projects
“Tea Party” digital scrapbooking by Brandy Murry
“A Growing Girl” digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry
“Pickin Posies” digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry
“Lilly Bug” digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry

So that is the new collection, I hope it gives you some fun inspiration for your summer layouts!

Oh one last thing....I want to thank you so much for supporting the Newsletter and the Blog. Please accept this Free Bookplate for Cottage Rose as my Thank you.


Just Click on the image above to open in a new window, right click on it, then save it to your computer.

As Usual.....

Click on any of the images to be taken to the store to see them a little closer or to see the list of all the products used to make them. The lists are complete with links, making it easy for you to find the items.

I hope you have a sunny weekend I am looking forward to seeing your layouts in the ScrapGirls Gallery!

8 comments:

  1. Funny how I always find my MOJO hiding at your place! Thank you for such a lovely kit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always welcome here Barb..got the coffee on! ;)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous collection, Brandy. You are an amazing designer! This collection just screams "mini album" !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Leila, I am so glad you like it! I look forward to seeing some layouts soon.

      Delete
  3. Just magnificent, Brandy. I loved the shade of blue you combined with the rose reds, greens, and off-whites when I first saw this in the SG Boutique. Reading your blog today, I now see where that lovely color came from. How perfectly you matched the ‘cottage roses’ in your collection to those on your beautiful coffee cup! Did you paint them yourself? And yes, there are a lot of alphas, but oh how wonderfully they go together!

    Fantastic blog logo to go with this. Every time I see your new one, I think it’s the best of all. This one is no exception!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much sweety! You made my morning. ;)

      Delete
  4. Another fabulous collection! I adore it and of course I had to run to the boutique and add it to my stash. I love the colors and the hip vintage feel. I can't wait to start playing with it! Thanks so much for the freebie too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda, can't wait to see what you create! I'm just dying to take a peek at some creative minds at work with it.

      Delete