Friday, 8 June 2012

Photoshop Actions: Magical Photos

I hope all of you are having a great week. We have had a lot of rain here in The Netherlands, so it's given me some time to catch up on some products I have been meaning to put out for some time. The last Value Pack for Coastal and some really FUN Photoshop Actions called Magical Photos.

ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Magical Photos PS
There is a Photoshop and a Photoshop Elements Version. They aren't exactly the same, but I went round and round trying to get the PSE version as close to the PS version as possible. I have actually been using a couple of them since last year and just now was able to really concentrate on getting a set finished, so I hope you like them!
 

ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Magical Photos PSE

Samples of Actions on Black & White Photos

ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Magical Photos PS
ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Magical Photos PSE 
You can see the difference in the actions on the B/W images from PS & PSE, but I still love these and would use them in my layouts for photos without the whole tinting. Magical Sun & Blush are really pretty gradients.

In these samples I ran 2 Actions, First Magical Dream from the PSE Version, then I ran Magical Blush & Magical Sun also in the PSE Version. There are so many possibilities.

and PS.....I think she is so stinkin cute I can't stand it!

"Wes in Summertime" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry
"So Much More Than Twins" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry

"ScrapGirl for Life" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry
"Marina" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry

Also this Week the final Value Pack for the Coastal Collection

A set of 6 Palm tree brushes rounds out the Coastal Brush Sets. A note on these...the PNG files are much larger than the brushes. Since PS only allows Brushes to be 2500 pixels, I wanted to add the larger version in the PNG files. Those are up to 12 inches tall.
Value Pack: Coastal Brushes & Brush Set: Coastal Palms
"Sanderling" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry

That is it for today, I hope you have a great weekend!

Click on any of the images to be taken to the store to see them a little closer or to see the list of all the products used to make them. The lists are complete with links, making it easy for you to find the items.


3 comments:

  1. I love your Scrap Girl for life layout! I feel the same way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You love you some purple people too?? LOL

      Delete