Friday, 13 April 2012

Blue Digital Scrapbooking Collection


Since I have lived in The Netherlands I have been wanting to do a Blue & White Collection. This collection is inspired by the gorgeous Delftware produced here in Holland. The Dutch have been making these fine ceramics since 1653 and they are still producing it today by hand. I hope you enjoy this collection...to me blue and white is a timeless and classic color combination.









Blue Digital Scrapbooking Collection Biggie



Blue Alphas and Word Art (Only Available with the Collection)
 
Blue Digital Scrapbooking Embellishment Biggie

Blue Digital Scrapbooking Paper Biggie

Blue Digital Scrapbooking Paper Samples



ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Blue Super Biggie (Photoshop)

Ornate Petite Frames - White Digital Scrapbooking Embellishments
ScrapSimple Digital Scrapbooking Layout Album Templates: 12x12 Favorites 3

Digital Scrapbooking Value Pack: Blue



“Castle of Chenonceau” by Brandy Murry

“Why I Scrapbook” layout by Brandy Murry

“You Smile” layout by Brandy Murry

“A Sweet Soul” layout by Brandy Murry

“More Than Words” layout by Brandy Murry

“Restigne France” layout by Brandy Murry

"My Nephew" layout by Brandy Murry
"Good Mother" layout by Brandy Murry
"Old Clogs" layout by Brandy Murry
“Jeroen's Birds” layout by Brandy Murry

“Two Friends Together” layout by Brandy Murry


Click on any of the images to be taken to the store to see them a little closer or to see the list of all the products used to make them. The lists are complete with links, making it easy for you to find the items.


I hope you have a grand weekend!

8 comments:

  1. the layouts are amazing... and of course i love the blue delft .. the collection is super

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for always being so supportive!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! You always inspire and amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendee, I hope to get to see some of your pages soon!

      Delete
  3. This is an exquisite collection. Your layouts using it are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible kit. I am always inspired by your work. I've pinned this on pinterest! What software do you use to make the youtube video? Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the pin, I'm very honored. Animoto does my videos, they do a really good job don't they? Hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete