Friday, 30 March 2012

Text Paths & Paper Masks with Video Tutorial

Digital Scrapbooking Layout by Brandy Murry
Hi everybody..well it is a new week and I have a couple of new things for you that I hope you will like. These fun text paths and paper masks work with all types of collections or layouts. I like it when I have a product I can really use all the time. Both products were used in the layout above of Wes.

If you get a moment, check out the how-to video on using these products below.








Digital Scrapbooking ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Torn Paper Masks



"Forever" Digital Scrapbooking Layout by Brandy Murry

"Sing Like No One is Listening" Digital Scrapbooking Layout by Brandy Murry


Shabby Text is the last of the line of Shabby products for now and it's on to new things! Here's a sneak peek and what is coming in April.......

Click on any of the images to be taken to the store to see them a little closer or to see the list of all the products used to make them. The lists are complete with links, making it easy for you to find the items.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and get some sunshine, it looks like it is going to be cloudy here all weekend. More time to scrap!



3 comments:

  1. It is indeed a pleasure to this visit your lovely blog. I have purchased many of your items over the years because of their beauty and uniqueness. The irony is, I was physically unable to scrap but could not resist your digital designs. I scrap letter size, but purchased your 12 X 12 templates anyway. Love your brushes, in fact I am using your dynamic blending brushes on a current layout. You are definitely my favorite designer at ScrapGirls. My blessings for continued success in your endeavor.

    I enjoyed the previous sales and blew my budget because I purchased the majority of your ScrapSimple club for the month. (By the way, I have the three above products on my wish list. month along with many other items.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww..... You certainly know how to make a girl's day. As long as there are customers like you, I don't know if I will ever stop designing. Thank you so much.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete