Sunday, 15 January 2012

I know some of you know I like to do a video year in review to share with my family. This year I thought I would share it with my scrapbook family and friends too. It's so nice to look back and see a lot of the layouts of the family I have done. I love digital scrapbooking!
Think about doing  a video with your own layouts, burn them and give them as family gifts. If they only knew the hours upon gazillions of hours you put into making them. 
Here's mine for they year, it isn't every layout I have done, but the favorites of the family. 



Until next week...later scrap divas!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Brandy, lovely to see, these layouts! And what great memories. I'm very anxious to get my own scrapbook book of the year 2011 finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this was fabulous! I love your work and the products you create. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete