Thursday, 8 December 2011

Holiday Magic


"Holiday Magic" Layout by Brandy Murry
Well I scrambled through getting this one finished up. It hasn't been easy with a partial hard drive crash (the part that I thought safely held my Photoshop..eeek!) The good part is that I used the new Photoshop Elements 10 to finish up the layouts and graphics for this set and was surprised at how fun it was to use. I forgot how much I always loved the photo bin in Elements.

This set is completely different from the traditional Christmas Collection, but was a lot of fun to make and play with the pretty teal and yellows. I hope you find it a nice addition to your Christmas scrapbook collections.

Holiday Magic Digital Scrapbooking Collection Biggie
Click above to see the highlights in large format or click play below for a quick view.






Included in the Holiday Magic Collection:
Alpha & Word Art Samples (Comes only with the Collection Biggie)

Holiday Magic Embellishment Biggie

Holiday Magic Paper Biggie

Holiday Magic Paper Samples

Holiday Magic Metal Button Alpha
(Sold Separately from the Collection)
Holiday Magic Metal Button Alpha
Digital scrapbooking little metal button alphas in gold and silver with bonus winter and Christmas button charms are a perfect addition to the Holiday Magic Collection or any collection as they are so versatile.
Close Up View
This set includes 2 alpha sets in silver and gold (All letters & Numbers A-Z & 0-9) Plus 10 bonus buttons of:

  • Holly
  • Christmas Tree
  • Ornament
  • Bell
  • Angel
  • Stocking
  • Candle
  • Snowman
  • Santa
  • Snowflake
Just click on any of the images below to be taken to the Boutique. All layouts have a complete list of products used with clickable links ready to help you find what you are looking for.
"Joy" Layout by Brandy Murry
"Silly" Layout by Brandy Murry
"Jolly" Layout by Brandy Murry
"Good Memories" Layout by Brandy Murry
Thanks for dropping by and visiting me. I hope you have a wonderful Holiday!

    2 comments:

    1. Brandy, it is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colours, the papers, the elements... I've just bought it (bought your Cottage X-mas collection as well), and am about to download it now. I also love your video presentation, it was fun to just sit back and watch and listen.
      I hope your computer crash will be restored very quickly!

      ReplyDelete