Friday, 2 December 2011

Cottage Christmas Digital Scrapbooking Collection of Products

Charming and Classic describe this Christmas digital scrapbooking collection. Perfect for remembering those special holiday moments that you want to always cherish. Also great for parties, invitations, cards & holiday crafts.

Hi all, well I finally was able to get this collection complete. I was waiting for the twins Christmas pictures to come from Two Chic's Photography and let me tell you, it was worth the wait! I hope you enjoy the collection, I can't wait to see what fun layouts you come up with, so don't be shy about posting them in the galleries.

Just a note about the blog. Recently I was able to add a "Pin It" button to the end of the post in the postbox. For those of you who are Pinterest enthusiasts, (I am totally hooked) it is now easy for you to pin images to your Pinterest Page. Save them for scrapbooking inspiration later or to remember a product. Just click on the "Pin It" button at the bottom of this post & then choose the images you want to pin.

I have been working on a video preview of this product and am thrilled to be able to share it with you. I hope it gets you in the holiday spirit!

Or you can view it small here: 






Cottage Christmas Collection Biggie

Cottage Christmas Digital Scrapbooking Collection

Included in Collection Biggie:

Cottage Christmas Alphas & Word Art Samples
Cottage Christmas Embellishment Biggie

Cottage Christmas Paper Biggie
Cottage Christmas Paper Samples

Cottage Christmas Clusters
Also Available but Sold Separately
Cottage Christmas Digital Scrapbooking Photo Clusters
 
Cottage Christmas Paper 2
Also Available but Sold Separately
Cottage Christmas Papers 2
Cottage Christmas Papers 2 Samples

Value Pack: Cottage Christmas
Get everything together & Save 25%
Digital Scrapbooking Value Pack: Cottage Christmas
Layout Inspiration
Just click on any of the images below to be taken to the Boutique. All layouts have a complete list of products used with clickable links ready to help you find what you are looking for.

"Joy" layout by Brandy Murry
"Christmas 2011" layout by Brandy Murry
"Holiday Cookies" layout by Brandy Murry

"Joy in my Life" layout by Brandy Murry
"Santa & Us" layout by Brandy Murry

"Joyful 25th" layout by Brandy Murry
"Happy Holidays" layout by Brandy Murry
 Since I'm now in the mood, it's time for me to go hunt down my Christmas ornaments!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh! Fantastic! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Brandy, this video is so cool!! And your collection is gorgeous, as usual, I'm gonna order it for sure! So funny, I noticed I have practically the same christmas ball ornaments (the red and green ones with the curls).

    ReplyDelete