Friday, 23 December 2011

8 1/2 X 11 Digital Scrapbooking Papers

"You are the Inspiration" Digital Scrapbooking Layout by Brandy Murry
I started out scrapbooking digitally in 8.5 X11 back in 2005. And along the way I went with the industry standard of 12 x 12. I had forgotten how much I loved the letter sized layouts. They are easier to print at home and look great in printed books. The ScrapGirls and I were talking about this and we decided to start offering more in this size. These sets are the basics of Black, White and Neutral OR you can buy them all together and save 25% on the Value Pack. Just click on any of the images to be taken to My Scrapbooking Boutique.
8.5 X 11 Papers: Beautiful Black, Pure White & Naturally Neutral
8.5x11 Beautiful Black Paper
8.5x11 Pure White Paper
8.5x11 Naturally Neutral Paper
Value Pack: 8.5X11 Black White and Neutral Paper
 All Sets Include 10 Papers
Available Separately or in a Value Pack to get all 30 at 25% Off!

 Layouts use 8.5 X 11 Beautiful Black, Pure White & Naturally Neutral Papers
For other products used in this layout, click the image above to be taken to the Boutique were a clickable list of all products is available.

"Photograph" Digital Scrapbooking Layout by Brandy Murry
"Hugs & Kisses" Digital Scrapbooking Layout by Brandy Murry
"Jeroen" Digital Scrapbooking Layout by Brandy Murry

"Lilly by the Seashore" Digital Scrapbooking Layout by Brandy Murry
"Mirror Mirror" Digital Scrapbooking Layout by Brandy Murry
"Family Fun" Digital Scrapbooking Layout by Brandy Murry

This will be the last blog post you will get from me this year....can you believe 2011 is almost over? As I am getting older the years seem to be flying by as opposed to when I wanted to turn 16 and get my drivers license. That year seemed to take millenia..LOL
I wish you and your families a wonderful Holiday Season!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - some really awesome stuff here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you just made my morning....Thank you! ;)

      Delete