Friday, 25 November 2011

Holiday Monograms & a Sneak Peek of this Year's Christmas Collections

Printable Monograms: Elegant - Silver and Gold
This printable 12 x 12 Monogram set in beautiful silver and gold set is just in time for your holiday gift and crafts.

These printable art and craft files are sent to you in a digital format to allow you to get them printed on many popular media options. Print them out at home with your personal printer, or send them to a printer to create larger prints, crafts and custom gifts. Use them over and over again for personal use or gift giving.

Samples of Use:





Use them to:
  • Print on Canvases to Spell Words
  • Frame to spell special words and names
  • Print on Fabric to make custom crafts & monogrammed Pillows
  • Create Monograms on Gifts
  • Use as the front page of your Family Digital Scrapbooking Album or reduce and use as embellishments.
  • Create Personalized Stationery and Notecards
  • Frame them in a small frame & attach a hook for personalized stocking holders on your mantle.
  • Create Place Setting Cards and Napkins


Watch for these two new digital scrapbooking Christmas Collections coming to my boutique at Scrapgirls.com in the next few weeks.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I can't wait to get them out...just waiting on those pictures and finishing up the final things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, you're my favourite scrapbook designer at the moment. I already have quite a few kits from you, and they are so well put together, that I always find new ways to use them in my layouts. Usually I go check one of your kits before I go to any other scrapbook kit. You know me from scrapgirls, as Anja from Belgium, remember?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much you are so sweet. I am glad you find my lil ole stuff fun. ;) Yes we are practically neighbors!

    ReplyDelete