Thursday, 15 September 2011

New: One Yellow Paper Collection Biggie

This collection was supposed to be a Black, White and Yellow Collection. I had one layout from Zoomba in those colors and I loved it so much I wanted to do a whole collection. But, by the time I finished making the papers. I realized I only had one Yellow one..LOL So hence the name.

I hope you enjoy it!

Included in the collection:
One Yellow Paper Digital Scrapbooking Alphas & Word Art
One Yellow Paper Digital Scrapbooking Embellishments
One Yellow Paper Digital Scrapbooking Paper Set

One Yellow Paper Digital Scrapbooking  Paper Details


Layouts for your Inspiration

"Lovely Moment" Digital Scrapbooking Layout by Brandy Murry
"My Life is Special" Digital Scrapbooking Layout by Brandy Murry
"Lillian Grace" (Left) Digital Scrapbooking Layout by Brandy Murry

"Lillian Grace" (Right) Digital Scrapbooking Layout by Brandy Murry
"Lillian Grace" (Double Page) Digital Scrapbooking Layout by Brandy Murry
"Invitation" Digital Scrapbooking Sample by Brandy Murry

"Wesley"  Digital Scrapbooking Layout by Brandy Murry
  

Also available is the coordinating Photoshop Style Set:


Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. all the layouts are so beautiful do you ever run out of lily wes photos? lol... what a collection

    ReplyDelete