Thursday, 18 August 2011

Well La Di Da!

Inspired by a photoshoot of the twins by Two Chics Photography (even before I saw the pictures), this bright, cheerful (& a little bit sassy) digital scrapbooking collection was born.
"La Di Da" layout by Brandy Murry
Lilly Puttin on her "Make-Ups" (as she calls it) I saw this darling romper on Etsy and had to have it for her. Her Mom saved it for her summer pictures. Of course you know I was thrilled!

Perfect for all year round, the La Di Da Collection is made up of a color palette of bright reds, tans, teals, greens and browns.  Torn and curled papers, fun florals and stripes, notebooks and pencils, detailed embossed papers, funky flowers and hearts as well as glitter and a very cute frog are a few among so many elements and papers included in this collection.

La Di Da Collection Biggie
La Di Da Collection Biggie

Included in the Collection:
La Di Da Alphas & Word Art

La Di Da Paper

La Di Da Embellishments

La Di Da Paper Samples

 Layout Samples & Inspiration: (Click on any image to be taken to a larger version and see all elements used to create this digital scrapbooking layout.)


"Simply Darling" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry
"Me"digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry
 Things I love the most, my family and my coffee.
"Letter from Aunt Brandy" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry
 Look how big they are getting! (sniif sniff) I sure do miss them. I have a lot of make up hugs and kisses to give when I get to see them later this year.
"My Charming Boy" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry
 My little southern Wes with his mason jar and frog!
"Pretty as a Picture" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry
 Little Miss Priss Lilly in her pretty dress.
"Love of my Life" digital scrapbooking layout by Brandy Murry
One of my favorite photos of Jeroen without the camera in his hand and just chillin out.

La Di Da Clusters
If you like some of the clusters in these layouts, you may also like the pre-made digital scrapbooking clusters that coordinate with the La Di Da Collection.
La Di Da Clusters

I hope you enjoy the collection. Have a wonderful weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Pure awesomeness my friend! Always inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i just love it ..love it all..you do some amazing layouts with this collection, boys, girls, men, women..you do it all... and i cant believe how big lilly and wes look in these photos..wow they are growing up. how lucky their auntie is documenting it all in her creative layouts

    ReplyDelete