Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Video Tutorial - Blending Photos into Backgrounds

This video tutorial just came out today in the Scrapgirls Newsletter. (Thank you Becca & Wendee) I hope you can get some good ideas from it, have some fun and maybe learn a little something along the way.   I opted not to read from a script so it would be more like us just sitting down together to show you something. This could be good or bad, but I hope you can work your way through it and forgive my ''Umms" and windows popping up...LOL I was a little nervous.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful tutorial Brandy! So lovely to hear your voice. I love your layouts and the fabulous kits you used for them. SWEET STUFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Brandy! Thank you for sharing these great ideas in your tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial Brandy I really enjoyed watching and learning a few tips, thanks

    ReplyDelete