Friday, 22 July 2011

Get an early start on your 2012 Calendars

I am always running out of time doing my scrapbooking calendars each year. This year I decided to start them early so I don't have any excuses! I have actually been wanting to do these since Background Blenders came out a few years ago, so I finally tackled them. I really hope you find them easy and fun to use.
ScrapSimple Calendar Templates: Blenders 2012
ScrapSimple Calendar Templates: Blenders is a set of 2012 templates that allow you to blend your favorite photos into the backgrounds. The set is a large format of 11x17. You can have these printed in full format or printed in (2) 8.5 X 11 Sheets.

These make a wonderful gift for your family and friends.
ScrapSimple Calendar Templates: Blenders includes all 12 months in PSD and drag and drop PNG format. Holidays are added separately so you can remove the ones your family doesn't observe, a blank holiday square in each template for adding your own special events, journaling/quotation spots & pre-made month titles that you can use or remove to add your own favorite fonts and alphas. You can customize the complete calendar by removing some items and adding your own.
Some great ideas for your calendar can be:
  • Your Favorite Photos
  • Your Favorite Recipes
  • Your Favorite Quotes
  • Your Favorite Layouts
  • The templates are simple and not overly complicated so that you can use your imagination to create something unique for your family. Use the blend-able masks for photos, other papers or remove them completely. The possibilities are endless.
Here are some samples to get your creative ideas flowing:
"February" digital scrapbook layout by Brandy Murry uses:
"January" digital scrapbook layout by Brandy Murry uses:

"March" digital scrapbook layout by Brandy Murry uses:

"September" digital scrapbook layout by Brandy Murry uses:

"August" digital scrapbook layout by Brandy Murry uses:


"July" digital scrapbook layout by Brandy Murry uses:


Commercial Licenses:

For the professional photographer or scrap for hire, these make a wonderful product that you can offer your client or give as customer gifts.

Click HERE for the Commercial Version of ScrapSimple Calendar Templates: Blenders 2012


I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this Brandy - and you're a woman after my own 'crock pot scrap time' heart. I don't get there fast, I let it stew & slow roast for a long long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Patty Anne..I needed a BIG head start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just bought this! Love it! And I must be thinking like a newbie because I can't figure out how to use the blending mask. Where can I find the instructions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I've been there, not to worry Kerionco. If you will send your email address to BrandyM@scrapgirls.com I will be happy to send you something that will help.

    ReplyDelete