Tuesday, 24 May 2011

New Products: Emboss and Engrave Photoshop Styles and Mega Lift Action Packs

Yes I know I am a little late in posting these but my computer has been giving me some fits as of late. I think it is time for a new computer. One that can handle all the major memory hogging programs I so love dear.

So these are the newest products for last week. I do have a major collection coming out soon so stay tuned!

Have a great week everyone.

 
Digital Scrapbooking Photoshop Style Set: Emboss and Engrave Super Biggie 8501

Here are some layouts to show you a little of what these styles do:

“Best Friend” layout by Brandy Murry includes the following products:

“Farm House” layout by Brandy Murry includes the following products:
Also released this week: Action Pack: Mega Lift for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements
Digital Scrapbooking Action Pack: Mega Lift Photoshop

Digital Scrapbooking Action Pack: Mega Lift Photoshop Elements
 The following layouts are by 2 new talented Scrapgirls Layout Artists:
“One Kool Kid” layout by Joyce Schardt includes the following products:

“Ten Random Things” layout by Sonia Payne includes the following products:

No comments:

Post a Comment