Sunday, 3 April 2011

New Product for Week of 4-1-2011

It's almost Easter! I can't believe how fast this year is going already. I am enjoying being able to open the windows and letting the fresh spring air flow through the house. The daffodils and hyacinth here in Holland are peeping out too.

I hope these fun templates will give you a jump start on scrapbooking for the Easter and Passover holidays.
ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Easterly Eggs
Decorate and fill your own cute little eggs with this ScrapSimple digital scrapbooking template set.


Use these fun Egg Templates for your Easter digital scrapbooking layouts, Easter Cards or Recipe cards.


Until next time....enjoy scrapbooking from your heart,

1 comment:

  1. Brandy, those are just adorable!

    I especially love the bunny with the shell on his head. These templates are going on my kaboodle wish list.

    Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete