Thursday, 10 March 2011

New Products for the Week of 3-10-11

Hi all! Well I finally finished loading stuff up in the boutique. I hope you like the offerings this week. After the Beautiful Black Papers came out, our newsletter editor Becca requested some Pure White Papers to go with the black ones. So if you like them, you can thank her!

Pure White Digital Scrapbooking Papers
Pure White Digital Scrapbooking Papers

And some layouts for inspiration:

Sudanese Heritage
I found this photo on Vintage Obscura, loving those old photos. It reminded me that we should also not forget to scrap about our heritage. Even if you don't have a photo, the web is full of great free photos and you can just talk about where your family comes from. My family is from Spain, but I just couldn't pass up this photo for the sample.
Smile Baby!
This is my sweet Wes. One of the girls said..Is that Wes? He doesn't look like a baby anymore. I told her "I KNOW!, I have to hurry home to see him before he graduates high school...lol."

Luckily I will get to visit him in April..waaaaayyyy before he graduates. He's just 2 1/2. I love his curly hair, he get sit from his Mama. What a little doll.

Digital Scrapbooking JIF 6: Natural Beauty

Also this week is a new JIF 6 Kit alled Natural Beauty. If you are wondering what  JIF 6 is, well I can tell you. We call them JIF kits. That means Just Insert Foto, because our designers have done the layout for you. Yes, each kit includes a full layout, you just add a photo, some journaling if you want. Each kit includes six items which are in a complete, ready-to-go, PSD layout file. Open the file, and JUST INSERT FOTOS!

The drawing for the paper was from a photograph Jeroen took of a wild orchid in Greece. It's called a pyramidalis. I hope to get to sketch more of his beautiful nature shots.

Here are 2 layout versions from this little kit:
My beautiful niece Lilly
My Sweet Lilly (Wes' twin sister) I think I have used this photo a couple of times, but I just love it, you will have to forgive me.
Little Angel Baily Marie
This is Miss Baily Marie, she is also part of my family. She looks like a cherub to me..such a pretty girl. I haven't got to meet her yet, but her Daddy and Grandpa make sure I get pictures of her.

Well that is all for this week! I am trying to work on some new Easter things and playing with some new ideas I hope you will find fun..so until next time...

Happy scrapping!
Links to all items used in these layouts can be found on the Boutique page at Scrapgirls. Just click on any of these images to be taken there.

5 comments:

  1. I love 'em both! Especially those white papers! That LO of Wes is just amazing... you never cease to inspire me with your creativity, Brandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becca, If Wes smiles..he came make toilet paper look good on a layout..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I needed that laugh this morning, Brandy! Just checked out of the Boutique and those White Papers are downloading now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Natural Beauty kit and am heading right over to the Boutique. Tour example layouts are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete